We understand that buying and customizing a brand new home may be the biggest purchase you'll ever make. For that reason, we work hard to make sure the process is simple and straightforward.
6 Easy Steps To Owning Your Own Home
Once you have viewed one our model homes and have made the decision to purchase a Brewer Fine Home, then the following 6 easy steps will get you from decision to keys! If you don't require a mortage, you can skip steps 2 and 3!
1. Write an 'Offer To Purchase' with Brewer Fine Homes
2. Take your 'Offer To Purchase' to your lender and secure a mortgage commitment
3. Once financing is in place, meet with us to choose your custom colors:
Exterior siding and stone
Interior wall and trim
Kitchen and Bath countertops
Hardware and fixtures
4. Sign a contract with 10% down payment. This is the only payment you will make until final payment at closing.
Sit back and relax while your house construction begins.
5. Meet with Derk Brewer for two inspections during the construction process.
6. At construction completion (typically 4 - 6 months), close on the sale of the home at Bethel Title Company to recieve your new home keys.
No Hidden Fees
You can rest assured that when you purchase a home from Brewer Fine Homes, that you are getting the best price for our upscale quality designs.
We believe that no other local spec home builder in Monroe County includes all of the high quality features, custom design elements and structural techniques in their base price that we do.
We do all of our own marketing, sales and advertizing, working hard to keep costs low and pass those savings on to you, our satisfied customers.